Saturday, November 23, 2013

Left My Heart in Texas

Jim(2) + Abby(4). 

She was so excited showing me her school picture wearing the crochet dress my Mom made for her


Play dates at the park.

Picture with Santa

Sweet smile after having a bite of his red velvet cupcake

Disney on Ice

My 14-year old niece who refuses to take pictures/selfies with me

He loves Jollibee

They just adore him like any Filipino kid back home

Arguing who gets to hold Jollibee's hand

Afternoon session watching Power Rangers Megaforce


As you may have already known, my sister lives in Sugarland Texas along with her three adorable kids. I've been frequently visiting her lately because she's been having problems looking for a nanny to watch them lately and she feels more comfortable for me to be around the kids when she's away for her doctor's appointments. Aside from cooking Filipino food these two little rascals occupies most of my days. Now, I'm back in California and browsing through my iPhone pictures makes me miss them. Before I left, I helped them put up the tree. I wish we'd get to spend the holidays with them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Joseph can take a leave from work and we can fly to Texas for the holidays. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment