Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays From Sugarland Texas!


I love the holiday atmosphere here in Texas particularly in my sister's village in Greatwood. We spent an hour touring the village watching the Christmas decors in the neighborhood and the little kids loved it.

Christmas eve, just before dinner we snapped pictures of all us dressed up in red. The little ones surprisingly was quite excited too! My husband set up a mini studio with the Christmas tree as our backdrop. How cute are Jimmy and Abby in their outfits?

I'm already wearing heels and my 14-year old niece looks almost as tall as I am. I get emotional every time I reminisce back in the day how I used to carry her in my arms. How time flies.






By dinner timer, our little boy is already cranky hence the crying face. He wasn't in the mood for anymore pictures. This is the only picture we took at the dinner table and the rest has a lot to do with pacifying a toddler in total meltdown.

Just before we capped the night, Joseph and I managed to set up the playhouse for the kids to wake up to tomorrow. I am excited too see what they're gonna say about all the presents! From this side of the world, I wish you all a happy and merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment