Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Favorites

 It's no-brainer that the best part of my week was getting my birthday present - the Tiffany box. Call it shallow but I was overly excited like a kid in a candy store the moment I walked in. Another reason for me to be thankful and stop worrying about the stuff I don't have..By "stuff" I don't mean materially. If you're one of the persons close to me you know what I mean. I might share it in one of my post in the future but I am not quite ready for it yet. Anyway, I do not want to dampen the mood but I am also extremely happy that I found a store that sells macarons, as I haven't found any store nearby that could match up to the Laduree ones. It was good in my opinion but not as good as what I've had in the past. 
{Macarons from La Bloulange du Dome in Westfield Mall San Francisco}
This was another favorite of mine from the pastry section. I forgot what its name was but I am pretty sure this was a tart. Strawberry tart perhaps? Go check them out if you haven't or if you're visiting San Francisco on a tour. It's delicious paired with any of their brewed teas.

What have you been up to all week? Any recent restaurant discoveries? Feel free to share in the comment box below. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment