Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rhianna's Summer Collection for MAC

I spent most of my time here today. How ridiculous and agonizing it is to get hold of this collection. I am close to giving up and throwing my my iPad out the window (ooops! just in my head but I'm never going to do that) lols. That's how stressing it is to get to the order confirmation screen. Ugh!
{Disclaimer: Picture not mine. Grabbed from Google}
The collection doesn't look very outstanding to me but it gives out a very Rhianna-ish kind of attitude if you wear the bold lipsticks. I am particularly interested in the Ririwoo as I have been eyeing out on a good red for a while now. I've been a pink and nude lippie kind of girl for like forever. So I need a bit of color in my make-up stash.
Yup! Multi-tasking and this is after an hour and I'm still not getting anywhere. I wonder how many women around the world are keeping watch and wasting their day away for Rhianna and MAC Cosmetics. I seriously think MAC needs to update their website. It is freaking slow. Are we on the same boat? I hope this is all worth it.

Let me know what you end up getting ladies! I will update you with mine soon.
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment