Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ombre Jeans and Movie Date

{What I'm Wearing: Jersey Tee - Max Studio, Ombre jeans - Levi's, Leather flipflops - Kenneth Cole, Handbag - Michael Kors jetset tote, Scarf - H&M, Jersey Cardigan- thrifted, Sunglasses- Chanel, Watch- Tommy Hilfiger}
When you live in a place where you don't have a lot of friends or relatives, most of the time you are out of the house to watch a movie, eat out or go shopping to ward off homesickness. My husband and I try to make sure we make the most of our weekends together, his time out from work and my time out from all the house chores and cooking.
 
 We had dinner at this Korean restaurant called Gangnam chicken at downtown San Mateo. We liked the gangnam style chicken (popular dish in the menu) which we ate immediately without taking pictures of it. I guess we're too hungry and they had an assortment of refillable side dishes. The price is cheap and the food is good. So I'd give it a 5-star rating.
We watched Man of Steel and apart from the fact that Henry Cavil was something to ogle about the entire movie, it was okay. I wasn't very impressed with how the story rolled and the cinematography can be done better in my opinion. I'd give the movie 4 stars.
 My favorite part of the day was having this huge popcorn and my Care Bears gummy bears. How cute is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment