Saturday, June 8, 2013

Outfit Post: Stripes x Leopards

 Such a lovely weather today. Perfect time to go out and have lunch at the mall and a bit of grocery shopping.
 This is my kind effortless look. I am so in love with this boyfriend jeans I got at a good deal from American Eagle Outfitters. They fit me perfectly and they are incredibly comfortable. Wearing the right shoes and jewelry and it can take me from day to night.
{What I'm wearing: Jeans- American Eagle Outfitters, Shirt- Zara basic tee, Blazer - Gap, Shoes- Sam Edelman, Bag- Michael Kors jetset tote, Sunglasses - Chanel, Watch - Tommy Hilfiger, Necklace- Tiffany and Co}
To make my outfit a little less boring, I wore my pointy leopard flats from Sam Edelman which I got from a goodwill store. Adding a pop of color will pull the look together for an instant summer chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment