Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weekly Favorites

I might have found a beauty blender dupe! 
It's all the rage from youtube make-up vloggers and gurus. 

I've heard about this beauty blender for quite awhile now and I was hesitant to try it out myself because I think it's too expensive of a sponge and I couldn't quite justify the price. So last week, I bit the bullet but not that hard. In fact it was an easy purchase. Whew! Five bucks of a beauty blender dupe I found at Marshalls. I grabbed the last piece at the rack without thinking. So the picture below is a result of me using mostly drugstore products and my trusty Revlon foundation with the Revive beauty sponge. It looks nice I believe and better coverage than using my regular foundation brush. I might take another shot next time. The picture (iPhone pics) wasn't really showing how good the application was using the sponge.


The next time you're headed to Marshalls, you know what to look for.

Here are my favorites from Trader Joe's this week:
The Pugliese bread, which you can finish baking at home and turns out really good. It's crispy on the outside and really soft on the inside. Perfect for breakfast or a sandwich. The white organic Quinoa. I am excited to make my first Quinoa dish this week; so watch out for it. The yellow nectarines are in season and they are so sweet and juicy. The German Bavarian bratwurst. My husband is a big fan of bratwurst so this is actually his favorite and I liked it too!




No comments:

Post a Comment