Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happiness in a Tiffany Blue Box

 Who doesn't get swept away by these pretty blue boxes? I mean they're not just ordinary robin egg blue boxes because they're specifically called "Tiffany Blue" and created as a private custom color by Pantone as protected trademark color of Tiffany and Co.
I love how they make such an effort to make it look pretty before handing it out to you. These blue boxes are just pretty stacked together in your jewelry closet.
  This is my second and third box of Tiffany's and I am quite excited to have a growing collection of silver jewelry. I might expand into gold at a later time. For now, I am loving this bow necklace and earrings. I love love love it! I can't say anything more. It's a simple everyday jewelry and not too overpowering or attention-grabbing. I am liking delicate jewelry at the moment and this is just a classic piece that I can wear many times over. I can even hand this down to my future baby girl.
 This is how it looks on me. I got the medium size bow and I think for my body frame, it's just perfect. If I had decided to get the large one, it might be too big for the kind of look I am trying to achieve.
Just like any silver jewelry, this requires delicate storage and cleaning. Exposure to air may tarnish the silver metal. So I suggest you get one of those silver jewelry cleaner to polish it once in awhile and store it on the pouch and box that it came with.

No comments:

Post a Comment