Saturday, June 22, 2013

Target and Marshalls Haul

It's crazy how we always have this sporadic shopping on weekends with my husband. I am a bit scared that it has become a habit now. Lol. We didn't have anything else to do anyway so he asked me if I wanted to go to Target and so I said yes! Who wouldn't? I super love Target and it's always a treat going there. 
{I'm wearing: Marc by Marc Jacobs Tee, Gap shorts, Kenneth Cole flipflops, Chanel sunnies and MK tote}
 The weather was warm and nice and was glad I can wear shorts and flip-flops. We initially agreed on looking for a vacuum cleaner for the apartment but ended up getting a cab home because I think we got a lot more stuff than expected. Haha! 
Here's my mini-haul from Target.

 Here's what I picked up from Marshalls. Spent a bit much but I think the Free People dress on the left is too hard to pass up. The rest are well under 20 dollars and I was a happy camper and even allowed the husband to play his favorite Xbox game for the rest of the afternoon. Remember: a happy wife is a happy life.
We had lunch at Texas Armadillos and ordered mushroom burger for lunch. It was good and I liked it. Bridgepoint is a strip of shops so it's a decent place to eat and chill out after a long day of shopping.

I did try this hot sauce and I personally think that caption was overly stated. I'm not saying I have high tolerance for spicy food but for me it tasted just like Tabasco or Cholula.
Here's a picture of the mushroom burger. 

My weekend keeps getting better each time. I hope you all are having a good one too!
XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment