Sunday, June 23, 2013

Outfit Post: Raspberry and Neutrals

  I am not sure what color I'm wearing but when I googled raspberry, it showed me the same palette. So I guess it's called raspberry. This was the dress I fell in love with at Marshalls yesterday. Yup, tossed it in the laundry last night and wore it today. Haha! I liked how it played well with the basic neutrals and the bag added balance to the color-blocked theme of the dress.
The dress is super soft jersey and very comfortable. Perfect for summer. I always layer a warm jacket because you'll never know when it gets cold here in California. 
Sundays are a trip to the Joe's. Went home with three bags full of the good stuff.
{What I'm wearing: Dress- Design History, Belt- old, Plains and Prints, Jacket- American Rag, Sandals- DV by Dolce Vita, Bag- H&M)
Let me know your thoughts about my outfit pairings above. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment