Friday, August 23, 2013

Stanford University and Then Some


Sometimes that one thing you wanted so much in your life never comes easy. Quite elusive actually. I might be living the dream of that so-called-domesticated-housewife-in-a-white-picket-fenced-house. Not the grandest but it is what I have imagined my life to be a few years ago. Funny how I envisioned myself as a housewife and a mom..The latter is the most challenging for me for quite some time now. I wish I have the courage to share my story but I couldn't even put into words what I feel about it. I may be able to in the future if success is on its way.

I can only disclose that I've been through a lot. Because of this, I got to go to Standford University and Hospitals. I am so excited to be able to visit the University as I have only read about them in books and magazines before. It's a nice school and pretty expensive I'd say. They have their own shopping mall that sells high-end brands to boot. Here are some of the pictures we took around the campus with my husband.









Are you in the same boat? Share your success stories in the comment box below. 
Lots of love. XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment