Saturday, August 24, 2013

Baker Beach

I had to overcome one of my fears earlier today (blood drawn and needles) for my doctor's appointment. So, dear husband Joseph decided to take me out to San Francisco as a reward. In an instant I forgot the whole ordeal at the hospital and fell in love with view.
This is a nice vantage point for those wanting to get that perfect landscape of the Golden Gate bridge. It's quite cold as summer is about to end in a few weeks. I have to warn those of you who wants to spend a day here to be prepared seeing perverts hanging out in this area. I mean half-naked old guys walking around watching girls or kids (yes, there's a lot of them). I don't know why they're allowed to loiter in this family beach park. So don't blame me if you see something you hoped you hadn't look. 








Thank you so much for reading. I hope you all are having an awesome weekend!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment