Monday, August 19, 2013

Meatless Mondays - Vegetable Stir Fry

 There are just some days where I am too lazy to think of a dinner recipe. Planning a weekly meal is not as easy as you think. It's quite daunting actually. I came up with this idea of making meatless Mondays and from then on, it made my life a little bit easier in the kitchen. These are my favorite grocery finds at Trader Joes: the Asian vegetable stir-fry mix and the Italian sausage-less sausage. 
 And this is my favorite local store find: the vegetarian stir-fry sauce from Lee Kum Kee. It's a perfect combination to any vegetable you have in your fridge.
All you need to do is take out your wok and place in medium-high heat. Pour in a teaspoon or two of Sesame oil. Stir-fry your veggies with the Lee Kum Kee sauce. You can either slice the sausage and add it on the stir fry or cook it separately.Voila! Dinner in less than 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment