Monday, August 5, 2013

Visiting my Sister in Texas

I know I've been away way too long. I promise to make it up to you. Here's a photo diary of a time well spent with my sister and my nieces and nephew in Texas. I had a blast!
 Flying solo these days can be pretty scary. The Asiana airlines mishap in San Francisco earlier this month still gives me chills. But honestly, although my husband and I have been travelling a lot, I'm scared to fly. I close my eyes and say a prayer one or too many times.
 I am finally in Texas after seeing this greeting from my favorite Texan restaurant, Pappa Deaux! It was an easy flight. I wasn't too scared. I sat with a 3-year old kid who was very well-behaved. Thank God! He didn't whine or cry the entire trip. Props to his parents for teaching kids to behave on long haul flights. 
These two greeted me early in the morning. I miss them a lot!
  We had a lot of girly time. Playing with make-up and pretend to be a model with my adorable nieces.

 This little boy however naughty is very sweet and he is two. Gave me a kiss while watching their favorite cartoon show.







 Jimmy goofing around. 
  We went swimming at Splashtown and the kids had so much fun!



 My 14-year old niece asked me to do "ombre" on her hair to cap off her summer fun. I think we used the Loreal Feria ombre kit on her. Who would have thought I was born to become a hairdresser. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment