Saturday, July 20, 2013

Outfit Post: San Mateo Caltrain

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all having a great Saturday.
The husband took me out on a date (movie and lunch) at downtown San Mateo. I am not sure if we're getting older but the activities we do often doesn't involve a lot of physical strength lately.  All we do is eat, go shopping or watch a movie. I have to admit that shopping burns more calories than watching a movie. At least there's a bit of exercise right there. LOL.
I'm wearing the H&M top I bought on clearance a few days ago. It's a sequined encrusted top and I paid 5$ for it. Can't beat the price and who says you can't wear sequins during the day? To downplay the flashiness of the top, I wore it with my tattered boyfriend jeans, strappy sandals and leather jacket just in case it gets colder in the late afternoon.

 I love the low-heel in my sandals but since I am wearing it for the second time today, I feel like I'm gonna have blisters later. It's not broken in yet and the straps near my big toe is rubbing onto my skin. And oh, I got this sandals on the clearance rack at DSW last month.

How did your Saturday go? Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment