Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red, Blue and Stripes Day!

Happy 4th of July, America!
How would you like some classic crispy bacon and pancakes for breakfast?
We had lunch at the mall to scour any fourth of July sale this weekend. I had a good bargain at Gap and the rest of the stores didn't have anything nice left for me. I guess I was too late to shop as they started out last Monday.
I am trying out this trend of mixing metals. I am not sure if I can pull it off. What do you think?
My fail-safe outfit when I can't think of anything to wear is a preppy classic tee and boyfriend jeans. Here I paired it with my Dolce Vita sandals as it was quite hot out.
My husband is looking like he's going on a boat cruise to Malibu. I love it! He chose this outfit himself without me helping him out. I guess he's slowly picking up the pace now that we're married for more than three years and my stylist wannabe attitude towards his sense of fashion finally rubbed off. Yay! I couldn't quite bother him on his work outfits, he got that all figured out.
This is my instagram feed of us waiting for the fireworks to start at the Leo J. Ryan park in Foster City. We got a bit bored as it wasn't very instantaneous. The fireworks comes up like every ten seconds. We've seen better if not one of the best spectacles back home. I guess I expected too much. Next year, if we're lucky, we might spend it somewhere else. New York might be a good idea. (winks)




I hope you all had an awesome fourth of July celebration. Happy Independence day, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment