Sunday, July 14, 2013

Foodventure at The Grove Yerba Buena

I have read good raves about this restaurant from some famous bloggers I've been stalking in my idle time.
And I have been aching to try it out myself.
So on a trip to San Francisco yesterday with my husband, I had one agenda in mind: eat lunch at The Grove. 
Just like the herd of tourist having lunch at The Grove, a picture from the entrance is in order.
Look at the excitement on my face. It is written everywhere.
My order is an apple chicken salad. The serving is huge enough to share and served in wooden bowls with toasted sourdough bread. I am a sucker for all kinds of salad so this one gets a thumbs up. Nothing extraordinary but good.
The husband ordered the cheesesteak sandwich with a cup of vegetarian soup. I love the soup with a hint of cilantro and avocado. I will order it next time.
What our tablescape looked like. Rustic and homey. They serve breakfast all day and freshly squeezed juice too!
I had to mention that I had the most delicious squeezed apple juice for the first time in my life. No kidding. It was soo good I thought about all day. While my husband didn't like his "Arnold Palmer" juice. It wasn't bad. It was okay for him. Nothing special about it.
How much we spent for lunch. I would say it wasn't overpriced and with the thought that I loved the apple juice so much, I'd say it's all worth it!

The rest of the day spent roaming around SFO. Even had the chance to watch a free concert at the Yerba Buena park to cap the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment