Sunday, March 10, 2013

Archie's for MAC Launch at Trinoma Mall

I've always been an Archie's fan since I was a kid. I grew up with them and I still remember how I'd spend my lunch break at school reading the comic books borrowed from one of my classmates. I loved Betty back then, the all-American blonde girl. I even want my hair colored like her before but didn't get the chance to.

I was excited to know that MAC Cosmetics was doing a make-up line dedicated for all the Archie's fan all over the world. The moment I knew they were launching it at some of the MAC stores in Manila, I was ecstatic! We went to Trinoma to test some of the make-up. Unfortunately we weren't luck enough to buy anything from the line as most of the items were sold out. Oh well, at least I had the chance to get a photo op with Betty and Archie.

Outfit of the day: Dress- Bettina, Shoes-Forever21, Bag-Vintage, Earrings-HK, Watch-Casio
I had a short make-up sesh with the ladies from MAC. I tried on Betty's lippie
Stoked. Betty's look-alike.
Betty vs Veronica and Archie


At least I got a souvenir.


No comments:

Post a Comment