Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekly Favorites

I've been doing a lot of shopping the past weekend and I found some really awesome deal. Don't you just love it when you find something good at a hard-to-resist price?
So this post might come every week or so and I will share with you some of the "good stuff" I scored.
{This was a steal at Marshalls. Michael Kors jetset tote size small.The only piece left. Paid 140$, original 229$}
{American Eagle Outfitters' boyfriend jeans, Paid 18$, original 40$}
Now, this isn't bought at a discount but been hearing so much about this and went in and caved. I'll give you an update about this face primer soon.


I was hoping this might help me cut down drying my long hair after a good shower. I'll see if it works.

Nothing brightens up my day but a bright yellow Sunflower at my table. Got the owl vase at Marshalls for 3$ .

How about you? Did you find any great deals lately?
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment