Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekly Favorites

I always look forward to my alone time each week to do a bit of window shopping at Hillsdale mall or challenge myself into looking for stuff or clothes under 20 bucks. For two straight weeks now, I've been having a lot of luck. I scored these. 
{Peplum top and blazer from H&M}
We capped the memorial day weekend by visiting one of my favorite thrift or goodwill shop called "Plato's closet" in downtown San Mateo. I first discovered them when we were visiting our friends in Wisconsin back in 2011. I've bought a lot of good quality stuff at a very low price. The trick when shopping at flea markets or thrift shops is to bear in mind the kind of items you're looking for. I have been on a hut for a good cargo pants and it was such a pleasant surprise to find one there! 
{J Brand houlihan jeans is love! Sam Edelman leopard print flats, Ed Hardy tee new with tag}
{An ice-cold moscato and a movie in our new TV. Yay!}

Cheers to a wonderful week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment