Friday, May 31, 2013

Ramen Night

{Shirt- Mango, Jeans- J Brand, Jacket- American Rag, Shoes - Gap, Necklace- H&M, Vintage bag, Watch- Vintage Casio, Sunglasses- Rayban}
 Had a random dinner date with the husband and was seriously craving for some Japanese ramen fix. We found this restaurant at downtown San Mateo called Ajisen ramen and decided to give it try. Looking at the menu, it looks pretty enticing and price was decent too.
{I love this appetizer. Pickle set.}
At first glance, the ramen looked very oily to me and I got a bit disappointed. It's like swimming in oil. I've had ramen in different places except Japan (still on my bucket list) and they didn't look very oily to me. This was by far the oiliest in my list. The taste was okay for me but the husband thinks it was a bit salty, his was and mine was okay. So I don't really know what to say about that. We ended up not finishing the broth but least we ate most of the noodles. It was just too greasy. Unless there aren't any other place to eat, I'd keep looking.
{Potk ramen)
( I totally forgot what this was called}

 I really wished it tasted better than it looks in the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment