Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Favorites


If I'm too lazy to whip up anything for breakfast, here's our go to meal: cereal, almond milk and lots of berries. 


My husband still haven't decided what TV to get, so I'm stuck watching online streaming on the laptop. Here's my current favorite, Faith, a Korean series. I'm in love with Lee Min Ho, although my husband thinks he's gay.

During my weekly trip to the mall sometime last week, I scored these items from H&M for 20$. How fab! I might just make it a weekly habit :)


My trip won't be complete without a visit to my favorite shoe store, DSW. Don't judge, I'm no shopaholic. I just love to go around the shelves of shoes and trying them on.


On second thought, I think this Franco Sarto wedge sandal is really cute for summer. I couldn't resist the price and I figured it's going to go well with my new Michael Kors tote. It's on clearance at 40% off. Not bad, huh? Perfect summer accessory.


How about you? What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment