Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cheesecake Factory

It's my husband's first paycheck today and he treated me to a nice dinner at one of my favorite restaurant I first discovered when we were in Chicago, The Cheesecake factory! I was more excited for the dessert than the main course actually.
{I'm wearing Promod leggings, H&M high low top, Forever21 shoes, Mag's Closet blazer, Vintage bag}
 The sun is still up and the weather a bit warm allowing me to wear light clothes. Just don't get fooled, because as soon as the sun goes down, the weather drops too! Better be safe than sorry. Honestly, I've been itching to experience the Californian summer but I guess it's not happening anytime soon. Well, not until July I hope.
 The Cheesecake Factory doesn't seem to have any kind of downtime even on a weekday. The wait time is ridiculous I suppose on a weekend or Sunday lunch and dinner. I've been seeing a lot of people waiting outside for the number of times I've visited Hillsdale mall. I come here once a week to burn a bit of fat, or should I say get a bit of cardio exercise going. Well the only kind of fitness routine I get these days for sure.
 Don't get too excited consuming the sourdough and butter if you want to finish your meal. Mind you, they're good and makes you want to eat more before your orders even get served. I think sourdough is a true Californian staple.
 We ordered the crispy crab bites for our appetizer. According to my husband, I can easily make this thing in the kitchen.
 I got the fresh grilled salmon with asparagus and mashed potatoes on the side while my husband ordered the petite fillet with french fries and onion rings. I think if the salmon did not have any sauce at all it would taste bland. My husband thinks his steak was soft and tender, cooked to perfection. Oh well, men and steak. 
 Since we were too stuffed, we decided to have the dessert at home and ordered the red velvet cheesecake for takeout. Delicious and heavenly! This is my all-time favorite.
 Is it Friday yet? I'm having way too much fun tonight that I can't wait to start the weekend already. Oh, I forgot to mention that when you order the iced tea--get yourself some Splenda. The tea isn't sweet at all.
 Happy faces and my silly husband after a hearty meal.

Share your thoughts: What are your favorites from the Cheesecake Factory menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment