Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Outfit Post: Winter in HK


It was refreshing to once again experience winter. My Guess faux shearling coat has been sleeping in the closet for almost a year. I could say that after this trip, it surely got a lot of mileage and could possibly retire. Why? The buttons all snapped off on our last day. Haha! Okay, let's get down to business. What I packed for a five day trip:

-faux shearling coat (Guess)
-boots (Zara)
-three pairs of pants (Mango, Zara, Forever21)
-my black boyfriend blazer (Banana Republic)
-sequined tank top (Forever21)
-animal print blazer in gold (Mags Closet)
-one pair of sweater (Bench)
-my favorite cotton tee shirt (Bench)
-two sets of boyfriend shirt (Van Heusen, H&M)
-scarves in different print and lengths (H&M)
-comfiest foldable ballet flats (Gap)
-pajama sleepwear
-my LV speedy
-cross body chain bag

When travelling on winter season and to places where the weather can get unpredictable in the late afternoon, dress up in layers. So you can take off piece by piece when the weather gets hot or cover up more when it gets chilly. And don't forget your scarf.

I hope you're all having a great day! Thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment