Thursday, December 20, 2012

HK Beauty Haul

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a good day so far. I want to share with you my recent make-up haul in HK. I bought some of the stuff at a store named SASA. I'd say it's pretty much a popular store since almost every corner in HK has it. They sell mostly Asian brands which I love! I was on a hunt for the Skin79 BB cream. I have been using it for a few months now and my skin is amazingly liking it. This particular brand is so hard to find in Manila so might as well stock up. I will tell you more about it soon.
SASA Store at Mongkok
Here's my beauty haul :)

L-R (Kiss Me Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Skin79 Prestige BB Cream, MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder, MAC Cremesheen in Modesty, Sassatinie nail polish)

Will give you the first dibs about all these products on my next post. Thank you so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment