Monday, December 24, 2012

Outfit Post: Dressin' Up Nice for the Holidays

It's been a very busy weekend. Been doing a lot of Christmas shopping since Friday. I am hoping all of you are having a great holiday so far. A little busy so I am going to post three outfits in this entry.

(dress-Forever21, sandals-MIA, vest-thrifted, belt- thirft shop, bag- H&H, jewelry- Fossil)
(top-H&M, short-Greenhills, belt- Plains & Prints, shoes- Stella Luna,  watch- vintage Casio, necklace- Kenneth Cole)
(shirt-H&M, jeans- Insight, shoes, Tommy Hilfiger, Bag- H&M)
The H&M bag is my current obsession. Pretty sturdy and its faux leather is of good quality. Let's see how long this will last me. I am currently on a handbag-ban. I am not allowed to buy anything designer at the moment (poor me...) so when we went to Hongkong, that was the only handbag purchase I was allowed to do. Bought it at 299Hkd. 

Thank you so much for reading and happy holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment