Sunday, March 17, 2013

Outfit Post: Color-blocked and Preppy SunDate

When I am not in the mood to dress up, my go-to uniform is a preppy shirt and jeans. This should be part of everyone's wardrobe. It's a fail-safe rule in the fashion arena. Just spice it up a little bit with a statement necklace and voila! Instant glam factor. I've always loved color in my outfit because they make me happy and lifts my spirit especially when you're feeling under the weather. Tip: when wearing bright-colored ensemble always wear nude makeup.

Shirt- Lacoste, Jeans-Levis, Necklace- Mag's Closet, Bag- Balenciaga, Watch- Casio
 After the Sunday mass at St. John Paul Parish in Eastwood, we had lunch at Ramen bar. I had been craving for anything Japanese the past few days and I am so glad we did today. I love their ramen noodles. THIS goes in the book of my favorite restaurant to date.

The appetizer alone is enough as main course. I almost didn't finish my noodles because of this.


My order. I forgot what it's called. I think this was the spicy chicken.
My husband's order.

Overall, I like Ramen bar. But no, I think I LOVE it!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment