Sunday, March 10, 2013

Outfit Post: SaturDate Night

Weekends means a day out for me. Luckily the husband was in the mood to go out and dine. It was a bit chilly last night so I got to wear my knitted sweater fresh from my favorite boutique in Cagayan de Oro.

Light make-up and pink lippie from MAC "Dress it Up"

My favorite ensemble so far. Jeans- Mango, Shoes-Steve Madden, Bag- Balenciaga, Sweater- Bettina, Earrings-Mag's Closet, Watch- Casio

Date night usually consists of a good meal, a movie and sometimes a stroll around the mall. My kind of cardio. We ate at my favorite greek restaurant - CYMA in Eastwood mall.
The famous greek salad. Loved it!

Garlic and Tomtato pasta tossed in Olive oil

This was my favorite. I forgot the name.
 It's a bit pricey but the food is good. My husband believes that "you get what you pay for" and it's true most of the time. This may not be our weekly date night spending but sometimes it's nice to splurge. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment