Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Morning!

How was your Christmas eve dinner last night?
Ours was great and intimate. Just my sister and her kids, Joseph and I. 
I cooked a storm yesterday and I have to say I missed doing that for my family back home.
Today the kids woke us up really early and we had to sleep late last night to put together their playhouse.
But after seeing the excitement of Abby, my niece, the moment she saw their playhouse from Santa, it was all worth it!




Chaotic aftermath. Gift wrappers and boxes everywhere.I had fond memories growing up during the holidays opening my presents on Christmas day. These kids are lucky as they get to open more than one box. Christmas is for kids after all. 
















Nothing like waking up Christmas morning and seeing all the kids' happy faces after unwrapping and opening their presents. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas from all of us here in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment