Sunday, February 17, 2013

Quick Weekend Getaway

Since we stayed the night on Valentine's day, the husband decided to take me to Tagaytay the weekend after. The fact is, he's been really busy at work and this is his kind of payoff to say the least (smiling from ear to ear).

We stayed at One Tagaytay Place near People's Park. An average hotel decent enough for a few nights stay or for a quick getaway. I love the free massage that came with the room package. I think that was the best part. Everything else was just okay. 

Sometimes I feel obligated to pose even when I'm not in the mood if he feels he wanted  to take a shot :)

At dinner at one of the restos we went to. 


The bar is almost empty and the design aspect is blah..if your really want to have  a good time, try somewhere else.

A round of cocktails in the hotel before we turn in for the night.

This is their recreation hall. Not a very big space.

There's free wifi though

The banquet hall chandeliers where they serve the complimentary breakfast

Nothing special. Very Filipino though. 

This is the complimentary breakfast. If you want the buffet, pay extra 250Php. But that's what you basically get, so why bother paying extra?

I love the colorful bottles hanging by the door. 

View of the roof-deck where the pool is.


I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment