Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

We didn't make Valentine's plans this year. We've decided that we'll just spend the night at home and I make a nice meal for both of us. It has been quite a tradition, I think. This was due to the fact that we don't want to be in the middle of the V Day traffic and end up missing out our dinner reservation and get all stressed out. Nevertheless, the husband made such sweet efforts that night by surprising me with flowers, a giant balloon bouquet as well as a giant card. And like a teenager, I blushed and the smile never disappeared my face the whole night.

 

Not the usual Valentine's day story you'd hear the next day. But I guess as the relationship grows, we don't need special occasions or a holiday to make each other feel loved and cherished. Everyday should be a love-filled day! It is a chance to be the best that you can be for the person you love. Anyways, before I go all out mushy and cheesy, I wish you all had a wonderful Valentine's day!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment