Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tous Les Jour

I was craving for some French macaron for quite some time and never had the chance to visit Bizu Patisserie.  So after a quick lunch with moms (my mom and mom-in-law) and my sisters-in-law, I dropped by Tour Les Jour in Eastwood. Been passing by this shop for a month now and never got to visit until today.

The place is quite small and no tables to dine in over a cup of coffee. But quite surprised for the assortment of cakes and pastries they offer, neatly placed in the temperature-controlled glass panel shelves while breads perfectly laid out on the table. I hope they taste as good as it looks. The cakes are decorated so nicely and priced decently. Researched a bit about the store and found out that it was first opened in Korea with it's main goal is to serve baked goods with Frech-Asian flare hence the name.






As for the macaron, I'd say the taste is good but the texture is not what I expected it to be. A bit hard to bite through the middle part as compared to the macarons I've had. Nevertheless, it's quite cheap for at 20Php a a piece. And if you aren't that particular, it'll do. I still want to try the famous Korean bun and the rest of the pastries in my next visit. Try it for yourself and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment