Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cravings: Celine Luggage Tote

Hello, happy Tuesday! I got too many cravings lately, not that I am preggo. I mean material cravings. That's what usually happens when you're stuck at home with a headache.

A girl can never have too many bags, eh? Celebrities both local and international has been sporting this bag for a while now. When I went to HK, I had the chance to see the bag in person and actually carry it. Now, I regret the fact that I did because I can't take it off my mind. I am smitten. But damn, pretty expensive! It will set one back around 16,000HKD for a classic color. Do the Math. I can only imagine the exotics. I love how smooth the leather is and how heavy it was to carry. At least I know, If I am indeed getting it (maybe in my dreams for now), I am paying for one expensive leather. Unlike other designer handbags, you're paying more but not getting a lot of leather. I am so getting this, If my budget can afford. I am sure hoping my husband gets to read this post. Haha! For now, I will keep stalking it online.

Here's me, trying it on at the Celine store - The Landmark, HK. The feeling was DIVINE!

Celine Luggage Phantom in suede






Photo Credits: Celine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment