Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tough Chic

Yesterday was a lazy day. Woke up late. Like 11AM, as we went home past midnight after meeting up with some friends over coffee at Boni High Street. I am lucky that I get to have my "day off" of my domestic duties over the weekend and the husband takes me out on mini dates. My reward for being a good housewife I'd say. *winks

I was not in the mood to dress up nice. Picked up my favorite shorts, my super comfy cotton shirt and Puma lace up shoes and I'm good to go. Instant tough chic outfit with simple silver accessories.  We had lunch at Eastwood and a bit of coffee again at CBTL before heading home for the usual movie night.

Can hardly wait for "The Hobbit" next week. 



What I'm wearing:
YSL dupe shirt - Greenhills tiange
Shorts - Gap
Belt - Gap
Shoes - Puma
Bag - Harve Benard
Watch - Kenneth Cole (borrowed from husband)
Necklace - Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment