Sunday, April 28, 2013

St. Gregory Church of San Mateo

I woke up happy and thankful for today. Happy because my husband and I are able to finally settle down without any problems at all and thankful because we have been immensely blessed of things we didn't even ask for. We've been praying to get this on-shore assignment for quite some time as we needed another chance for us to make use of a good health insurance for reason I'd probably share in a different post in the future. I believe coming here was a perfect timing and this was the answer I was looking for.
While searching for apartments, we've considered a lot of things like accessible public transportation, mall/grocery, hospital, and a parish church. I couldn't stop thanking God for we have them all nearby.
We went to church today and attended the noon mass at St. Gregory's Parish. We finally found a safe haven and a home.

I love how colorful the ceiling is. The stained glass stood out against the rose-colored walls.



Families conveying for a baptism.


Being here feels like attending mass at Santuario de San Antonio in Makati. There's a lot of Filipinos families and they are genuinely friendly so looking for one will not be a problem. It's been a productive weekend so far. How about you?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment