Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Outfit Post: Girls Who Lunch

I was seeing my long-time ex-call center workmate Nadia, from Cagayan de Oro today and I am pretty excited to have girly conversations once again. It rarely happens actually. It's sad that most of my friends live far from me. That's why I grab every opportunity I can to bond with them if they get to swing by Manila.
She's equally my fashion soul-mate sister if there's such a thing. We both like to talk about clothes,shoes, bags, makeups and anything a girl would love. Girlfriend dates consists of lunch, coffee and "window shopping" if not shopping...and end the day people watching at a cafe eating our favorite cake. 

It's pretty hot and humid so I decided to wear shorts and an easy-breezy white blouse and flats.
Shirt- H&M, Short- Thrifted, Shoes-Forver21, Bag- Louis Vuitton, Watch- Casio, Necklace-Mag's Closet

Caffeine fix at CBTL. We're such coffee addicts before and I guess until now. Some bad habits are hard to break :)

People watching and a photo op thanks to my husband. A very handy driver and photographer for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment