Saturday, April 6, 2013

Outfit Post: Pink and Paisley

Summer is all about wearing cotton and pastel colors. 
Here I am with my favorite paisley print kaftan blouse bought at a thrift store in Wisconsin called Plato's closet. I miss that store. It is a second hand shop that sells pretty good clothes from people who brings items to the store for cash. If you're lucky, you could actually score a five dollar Ralph Lauren shirt or J Brand jeans. I wish we have something like that here in Manila. Believe me, I can be a cheap shopper. I find interesting stuff at unexpected places. Fashion for me isn't something that should break the bank but I won't be a hypocrite to say that I don't have expensive pieces. I tend to pay more for shoes, bags and jeans. You just have to be creative and mix high-low clothing or accessories when dressing up.
How about you? What's your take in fashion? Tell me about it ;)


I'm wearing Insight jeans, Kaftan blouse- thrifted, Shoes- denim Toms, Bag- Balenciaga, Sunglasses- Jessica Simpson
Have a great weekend everyone! 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment