Saturday, April 27, 2013

Brunchin' at Denny's

 It's our first weekend in San Mateo, California and the week has gone by so quickly that I didn't even get to appreciate the beauty of it all. In the first few days, everything in my body has gone berserk. I mean my body clock can't even tell the difference between day and night. I seem to be having too much difficulty sleeping for a week. My skin comes second as little red blisters popping out from nowhere making it itchy. I changed my facial cleanser and moisturizer if that helps. I am hoping they'd be gone this week. Third, I have this "pollen-allergy" according to my sister making me sneeze every five seconds. I have runny nose every now and then and that annoying pain in the bridge of my nose. Oh well, so much for drama. I am so glad it's already Saturday and we get to tour around San Mateo and maybe downtown San Francisco to get to know more about it.

First, breakfast at Denny's is in order.

Denny's is a typical American All-Day breakfast diner. They have huge servings of pancakes, bacon and  eggs. 

Blueberry and Banana wheat pancakes

My scrambled egg whites and Turkey bacon.

New discovery in the hot sauce department - Cholula

Burrito with guacamole, bacon and eggs.

 Now off to San Francisco after the hearty breakfast. Yup, on board the KX bus that will take us downtown and about a forty-five minute ride. Not bad at all. In fact, someone's sleepy already.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment